About Prestwick House
Established in 1983, Prestwick House is one of the country's premier educational publishers with over 2,500 books in print and customers in every US state and territory.
We are dedicated to helping teachers of all levels of English and language arts be the absolute best they can be; we offer a tremendous range of products from award-winning annotated adaptations to the widest variety of title-specific teaching guides available. Our line of paperback books—Literary Touchstone Classics—is second to none in quality, thoroughness, and price.
And if you can’t find what you’re looking for, or aren’t sure what you need, one of our top-notch customer service representatives or curriculum consultants will be glad to help you.
No matter what you need for your English language arts classroom, look no further than Prestwick House. We will tirelessly search our resources for any materials you need; if a book is in print, we can get it for you.
Stay Connected with
Sign up for the Footnotes Newsletter
Follow us on Twitter
Visit our Facebook Page
Check out the Prestwick Café Blog
• FREE monthly lessons in our Footnotes Newsletter
• Useful tips and how-to articles from teachers
• Weekly trivia questions for your classroom
• Live chats with our authors about new products
• Discussion forums to voice your opinions
• Daily updates on free technology, discounts, contests, and more