Vocabulary Power Plus for the ACT - Book One
30 Books and Teacher's Edition
||Reed, Daniel A.
You will have everything your 9th grade students need for rigorous vocabulary instruction with the Vocabulary Power Plus for the ACT. Prepare your high school students for the test and save time and energy with ready-to-use vocabulary lessons and activities, including:
- Critical reading and writing passages
- Reading vocabulary and comprehension, including identifying roots, prefixes, and suffixes
- Cumulative reviews for reinforcement
Great teachers use the Vocabulary Power Plus for the ACT program in their classroom. Watch as your students:
- Get higher test scores on the ACT
- Retain long-term word meanings and understandings
- Broaden their vocabulary in and out of the classroom
With Vocabulary Power Plus for the ACT, you have the ability to teach vocabulary while also implementing critical reading skills and writing analysis into your lessons.
This package comes with:
- 30 Student Workbooks
- A teach’s Edition
Want to try the newer version? This is the 2006 edition of Vocabulary Power Plus. Click here for the latest version of Vocabulary Power Plus: College and Career Readiness.