Reading Literature - Level 10 - 30 Books and Teacher's Edition
Fiction, Poetry, and Exercises Based on the Common Core State Standards
Teach your 10th-grade students how to analyze and appreciate literary fiction with Reading Literature Level 10.
This book contains 8 short stories and 5 poems, all of which are annotated with important information to help students understand the texts.
Multiple short-answer questions for each story and poem require students to analyze literary elements like figurative language, structure, and tone and help them explain the effects of these elements on the meaning of the work as a whole.
Every question helps your students achieve the high levels of reading proficiency the Common Core State Standards demand, and the questions in the Teacher's Edition are labeled with the Standards they meet.
Texts in Reading Literature Level 10:
- The Father by Bjornstjerne Bjornson
- The Purple jar by Maria Edgeworth
- The Open Boat by Stephen Crane
- The Story of an hour by Kate Chopin
- To Build a Fire by Jack London
- Luck by Mark Twain
- The Ice Palace by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- An Occurence at Owl Creek Bridge by Ambrose Bierce
- Grass by Carl Sandburg
- Sonnet II by Edna St. Vincent Millay
- Richard Cory by Edwin Arlington Robinson
- The Man He Killed by Thomas Hardy
- The World is Too Much with Us by William Wordsworth
The item on this page is the 30 Books + Teacher's Edition Class Set.
For individual Student Books, click here.