Outliers - Teaching Unit
Malcolm Gladwell's Outliers explores the phenomenon of success to see why some people are so much more successful than others. This wonderfully popular book is a high-interest informational text that will drive some great classroom discussions.
The Teaching Unit for Outliers gives you a comprehensive academic framework that saves you hours of prep work.
You can rely on this well-researched unit as a strong base for your lesson plan — it was written by one of our seasoned educators with your needs in mind.
Every Teaching Unit contains:
- A list of academic objectives your students will meet
- Questions for essay and discussion
- A list of literary terms used in the book, with definitions
- A test consisting of multiple-choice questions and free-response essay writing prompts
- A chapter-by-chapter study guide consisting of vocabulary and questions about the book's plot, characters, literary techniques, and more
- Answer keys for the multiple-choice test and study-guide questions
Teaching Units are best used to teach students who are on grade level or in College Prep classes.
This item is the print version of the Teaching Unit.