Outliers - 30 Books and Teaching Unit
Malcolm Gladwell's Outliers explores the phenomenon of success to see why some people are so much more successful than others. This wonderfully popular book is a high-interest informational text that will drive some great classroom discussions.
This package of 30 copies of the paperback book plus the Literature Teaching Unit will give you our biggest discount on this book—35% off%mdash; and everything you need to teach this book.
The Teaching Unit for Outliers gives you a comprehensive academic framework that saves you hours of prep work.
You can rely on this well-researched unit as a strong base for your lesson plan — it was written by one of our seasoned educators with your needs in mind.
Every Teaching Unit contains:
- A list of academic objectives your students will meet
- Questions for essay and discussion
- A list of literary terms used in the book, with definitions
- A test consisting of multiple-choice questions and free-response essay writing prompts
- A chapter-by-chapter study guide consisting of vocabulary and questions about the book's plot, characters, literary techniques, and more
- Answer keys for the multiple-choice test and study-guide questions
Teaching Units are best used to teach students who are on grade level or in College Prep classes.