Vocabulary from Latin and Greek Roots - Book IV - Complete Set
Not every teacher understands how powerful roots-based vocabulary instruction can be.
Give your 10th grade students the most effective and powerful vocabulary instruction available. Based on research-proven strategies, Vocabulary from Latin and Greek Roots will help your 7th to 12th graders decode thousands of words and build a lifetime of reading success.
Watch your students grow confident in their Latin and Greek roots knowledge thanks to:
- A logical structure that helps students build connections between related words
- Mnemonic cartoons and interesting word notes that make studying fun and effective
- Exercises using words in context to lock in understanding
- Strategies that help students understand the building blocks of language
Building a complete, year-long unit to help your students understand how roots, prefixes, and suffixes work together has never been easier.
This complete package contains:
- 30 Student Workbooks
- A Teacher’s Edition
- Introduction and Practice PowerPoints
- Test and Alternate Test Packs